Babcock University Distance Learning Admission Form 2024/205 is out. Details on how to apply, requirements, eligibility, and deadline are below.
Babcock University Center for Open Distance and E-learning admission, 2024/2025 portal now open.
Babcock University Center For Open Distance and E-learning admission Form 2024/2025
The management of Babcock University has announced the sales of forms for Open Distance and E-learning admission for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Suitably qualified candidates for Admission into BSc. Accounting Programme for 2024/2025 Session.
Duration is 4 years.
Babcock University Open Distance and E-learning admission Admission Requirements
- Candidates must have obtained five (5) credits at not more than two sittings in five subjects including English Language, Mathematics, Economics, and any other two subjects at SSCE, GCE and other recognized O’Level examinations of recognized bodies.
- A pass in Economics may be considered provided the candidate has a credit pass either in accounting or Commerce.
- For Direct Entry into the 200L, in addition to the O’Level requirements above, candidates must possess passes in 3 WAEC/GCE/Cambridge Advanced Level (A’Level) Certificate with a Minimum of C, which must include Accounting, Mathematics and Economics.
- In addition, ATS 3/ATSWA 3/Fundamental Level of Professional Examination/ACCA passes in F1, F2, F3, F4/OND-Minimum of Upper Credit/HND-Minimum of Lower Credit may be admitted into 200L of our accounting programme.
How To Apply For Babcock University Open Distance and E-learning admission Admission 2024
- Go to https://applycodel.babcock.edu.ng/.
- Obtain the Babcock University Distance Learning Via Babcock University Distance Learning Admission Portal.
- Click on the application form publication therein.
- Follow the instructions provided on the portal to successfully register and apply for the Babcock University Distance Learning admission into accounting.
- Print out your Registration slip afterward.
- Finally, Wait for admission.