Bayelsa State School Of Nursing Admission Form 2024/2025 is out. Details on the requirements, entrance exam date, cost of the form, closing date and how to apply can be seen below:
Bayelsa State School Of Nursing Admission Form
The Government of Bayelsa State has announced the sales of the Bayelsa State School of Nursing Admission Form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
This means that Bayelsa State Basic Nursing Programme 2024 form is now available and on sale.
The sale of entrance forms into the Bayelsa State School Of Nursing (BYSSON) and the Bayelsa state school of basic midwifery (BYSSOM), Tombia for the 2024/2025 academic session has commenced.
However, the form registration will start officially on the 28th Of August 2024.
Requirements For Bayelsa State School Of Nursing Admission Form
- Interested Applicants Must possess 5 credit pass in English Language, Mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Combination Of WAEC and NECO or GCE is allowed.
- Applicant must not be less than 17yrs of age
How To Apply
- Pay N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira only) non-refundable Fee Into Zenith Bank, Acc NO:1013876303 Acc Name: Min Of Health, Sub Account.
- Take The original and photocopy of the receipt and bank teller to the department of nursing (rm 18 and 20, 3rd (Floor) Ministry Of health, secretariat complex Yenagoa, to Collect The Entrance application form.
- Completed Forms, Including Relevant photocopied documents, should be returned to the Department of Nursing, Ministry Of Health, On Or Before 8th July 2024
Bayelsa State School Of Nursing Entrance Exam Date 2024/2025
The management of the Bayelsa State School Of Nursing has announced 16th July 2024 as the latest commencement date for the Bayelsa State School Of Nursing entrance examination 2024.
The venue for the entrance exam is at the Bayelsa state school of nursing complex, Tombia.
TIME is 7:00 AM-12NOON.
All Candidates Are To Come With Their Examination Slips, original receipts, and writing materials as requirements.