Have you been asking; What Are The Courses Offered In Baze University 2024/2025?, What Are The Courses Offered In Baze University? What Courses Baze University Offer?
Does Baze Offer Art Courses? Does Baze Offer Medical courses?, What Are The List Of Arts, Commercial, And Science Courses Offered At Baze?.
If yes, then this article you are currently reading will benefit you.
On this page, you will get to know the List of Baze University Courses and Requirements.
I will also be providing answers to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study at the Baze University, Baze have always asked.
At the end of this post, you will know the Courses And Requirements, List of Courses Offered At Baze University, Courses And Cut-Off Mark, And Subjects Combination.
All the courses listed below are the Baze University Accredited courses and there are all competitive.
BAZE University Competitive Courses
- LAW in Baze University is Very Competitive.
- Medicine And Surgery In Baze University is Very Competitive.
- Accounting in Baze University is Very Competitive.
Kindly click on the “Other Requirements” below to see the Baze General Admission Requirements, Baze Courses, JAMB Subject Combination, and cut-off marks for each course.
What Are The Courses Offered In Baze University?
Below is the list of Courses offered at Baze University and Requirements.
- Banking And Finance
- Business Management/ Management Science
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Estate Management
- Government And Public Administration
- Human Anatomy
- Human Physiology
- Insurance And Actuarial Science
- International Relations
- Library And Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum And Gas Engineering
- Public Administration
- Quantity Surveying
- Sociology And Anthropology
- Surveying And Geoinformatics
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Urban And Regional Planning
Click here to See other Requirements.
Baze is a private university located in Abuja, Nigeria, it was established in 2011