DELSU Post UTME Form 2024/2025 and screening form for UTME and Direct entry candidates is out.
This article explains all you need to know about Delta State University Post UTME, and how to apply online.
Often candidates missed out DELSU Post UTME screening because they don’t have sufficient information and guidance.
The good news is that you can easily solve this.
This article is designed to give you all the information you need to know about Delta State University (DELSU) Post UTME Form for 2024/2025 or DELSU Screening Form, as it’s also known.
You’ll learn more about DELSU undergraduate Admission Form, Post UTME commencement date, closing date (Deadline) and how to apply or buy DELSU Post UTME form online.
While some search for DELSU Post UTME Registration guidelines, required documents for UTME and direct entry candidates.
By responding to the questions above, we’ll show you all you need to know about DELSU Post UTME and how you can get started!
Is DELSU Post UTME Form Out For 2024?
Delta State University (DELSU) Post UTME Screening Form for 2024/2025 is Not Yet Officially Out and the portal is not open for registration.
This means that DELSU Post UTME form for 2024/2025 UTME and Direct Entry candidates is not yet available online via www.delsu.edu.ng.
Once DELSU Post UTME form is out, register immediately to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
We shall update this page once DELSU Post UTME form is out.
When Will DELSU Post UTME Form Be Out For 2024/2025
When is DELSU Post UTME Registration Starting?
The Management of Delta State University (DELSU) has announced 16th August 2023 as the latest commencement date for the sales of the 2024/2025 Post UTME Screening Application form.
This means that the 2024 DELSU Screening Form will start selling officially on myDELSU.edu.ng from 16th August 2024.
Does DELSU Write Post UTME?
Delta State University (DELSU) always conducts Post UTME/aptitude test exams for candidates seeking admission into the school.
Will DELSU Write Post UTME This Year?
Delta State University (DELSU) will conduct Post UTME Exams for 2024/2025 UTME and Direct Entry Candidates who chose the school as their first choice of institution in the just concluded UTME.
Now that you know that Delta State University (DELSU) will conduct Post UTME Exams this year, let’s now look at the price of the DELSU Post UTME form for 2024.
Requirements For DELSU Post UTME 2024/2025 Registration
General Eligibility to Buy Delta State University Post UTME Form For UTME and Direct Entry Candidates:
- All UME candidates who scored 150 and above in the just concluded 2024 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (JAMB-UTME).
- All Direct Entry Candidates who made DELSU their first choice
- You Must be 16 years old
- You must have at least an O’level Credit pass in 5 different subjects (Including English language and mathematics). In this case, the O’level result could be WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or any equivalent.
- Your O’level result must not be more than two sittings
Now that you know the eligibility and requirements for DELSU 2024/2025 Post UTME, Are you eligible for Delta State University Post UTME Application? If Yes, let’s look at the cost of the form and how to successfully apply.
How Much Is DELSU Post UTME Form For 2024?
DELSU Registration Form Price:
The management of Delta State University (DELSU) has announced Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) as the latest cost Price for the 2024 Post UTME form.
This means that DELSU Screening form 2024/2025 sales at Two Thousand Naira (N2,000).
However, it’s advisable you budget at least Three Thousand Naira (N3,000) for everything that’s including cyber cafe charges.
How To Apply For DELSU Post UTME 2024/2025
Buy/Apply for DELSU online Post UTME Screening Application form 2024
- Go to DELSU Screening Portal via www.delsu.edu.ng/.
- Obtain the DELSU Post UTME Form Via DELSU Undergraduate Portal.
- Click on the Post UTME form publication therein.
- Follow the instructions provided on the portal to successfully buy and register for the DELSU Post UTME screening exercise.
- Print out your POST UTME Registration slip afterwards.
- Lastly, await DELSU Screening date and the admission list.
DELSU Post UTME Closing Date 2022/2024
Online Screening Closing Date And Deadline:
The management of Delta State University (DELSU) has announced 23rd September 2024 as the latest closing date for the 2024/2025 DELSU Post UTME online registration/screening.
This means that DELSU will close screening application portal on the 23rd September 2024.
DELSU Post UTME Exam Date 2024/2025
DELSU Aptitude Test CBT Exam Schedule:
The management of Delta State University (DELSU) has announced 8th October 2024 as the latest date for the commencement of the 2024/2025 Post UTME screening exams.
This means that DELSU CBT examination will start officially on the 8th October 2024.
Is DELSU Post UTME Hard?
Just like every other exam, Delta State University (DELSU) Post UTME is very easy to pass but can be difficult if you don’t prepare adequately.
See how to How To Pass DELSU Post UTME
DELSU Post UME Screening Past Questions And Answers
You can get Delta State University (DELSU) aptitude test screening past questions by following this LINK.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
- Anyone candidate who impersonates is liable to 5 years imprisonment.
- If you do not participate in the DELSU screening exercise you will not consider for admission.
How To Avoid Mistakes During DELSU Pre-Screening Registration
- Visit a nice and reliable cybercafe near you
- Make sure there is good and strong network connectivity before starting your registration
- Ensure you confirm and Provide your correct JAMB Registration Number
- Ensure that the photo you wish to use on DELSU Portal as PASSPORT is clear that’s if required. Avoid photos with dark backgrounds
- Ensure to use a functional mobile number. you can use any number, it must not necessarily be the number you used during JAMB registration
- Choose your desired course of study as filled in your JAMB UTME/Change of course form if specified
- Review your form and ensure that there are no errors before and after you submit it.
Delta State University Post UTME Statistics
We shall publish the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination statistics (UTME) for Delta State University once the data is available to us.
Please note that DELSU is very competitive, more than 45,000 candidates are expected to write DELSU Post-UTME examinations for the 2024/2025 academic session.
Check back later…
We hope that you found our article on DELSU Post UTME Form for 2024/2025 to be helpful.