EKSU School Of Nursing Form is N10,200 [Ten Thousand Two Hundred Naira Only].
Requirements For EKSU School Of Nursing Admission Form
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credits in WAEC/NECO/SSCE/NABTEB to include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics obtained at not more than two sittings.
- Candidates must attain 17years by the year 2020.
How to Apply for EKSUTH School of Nursing Admission
- Log on to www.eksuthsom.edu.ng
- Click on “Application Instructions” to read instructions carefully.
- Click “New Applicants” to create an application profile and upon completion, an “Application Number” will be generated and sent to your email address. Ensure to use a valid email address and phone number by which you can be contacted if required.
- Kindly Login with the “Application Number” to proceed with your application.
- You will be prompted to make a payment online.
Note: Payment are to be strictly made via (I) Online Payment OR (II) Print Payment Invoice to pay at any of the commercial banks
- Once payment status is verified, you will be required to update your profile and Upload a passport with red background.
- Upon completion, click on “Application Slip” to print out your Application Slip containing Examination details and a summary of your application.
- Applicants will be required to pay the sum of N10,200 [Ten Thousand Two Hundred Naira Only].
- Examination Details: As stated on your application slip.
- Candidates shall be Examined via a Computer Based Test (CBT)
- For Enquiries: Send an email to suppo[email protected] or Call: 08068470506,08062073196,08067151600