The Ekiti State University, EKSU releases registration procedures and screening requirements (Documents) for 2024/2025 newly admitted (Freshers) students. Details are as follows:
EKSU Screening Requirements For Freshers 2024/2025
All fresh students MUST present the following to their respective Faculty and Departmental Officers before they can be registered:
JAMB admission letter
EKSU Admission letter
Evidence of payment of Acceptance fee and Candidate’s allotted school fees FULLY PAID.
Authority To Proceed slip, duly signed by the appropriate supervisor in the Admissions Office.
3 Copies of O’level result(s)
3 Copies of Diploma/ND results for Direct Entry candidates
3 Copies of Birth Certificate
3 Copies of Certificate of Origin from Local Government.
3 Copies of Attestation letter
Clearance forms with the signature of their respective Heads of Departments, before registration by the Faculty officer.
SCREENING GUIDELINES 2024
- Files submitted by candidates should be distributed accordingly: Academic Affairs office (1), Department (1), Faculty (1)
- Screening Registration and documentation of screened candidates should be done on the departmental basis in the Faculty office.
- Record, in hard copy of all on-line registration done, should be kept.
- Delegation of any duty by Faculty Officers should be duly and thoroughly supervised.
- Undertaking Forms are to be given to newly admitted candidates of Medicine, Nursing, Science and Law, which must be filled and returned to their respective Faculties, on or before the first week of resumption of the second semester, 2023/2024 academic Session.
- The original copies of the signed Undertaking Forms should be forwarded to the Admissions Office on or before the day of Matriculation, while a photocopy should be kept in each of the candidate’s files in their respective Faculty.