This page covers all you need to know about the Gombe State Teachers Recruitment 2024/2025, requirements, registration deadline, Recruitment portal/website, eligibility and How to apply for Gombe State Recruitment 2024/2025.
Gombe State Teachers Recruitment 2024/2025
The Gombe State Government has announced the commencement and opening of the Gombe state teachers recruitment portal for 2024/2025.
This means that interested applicants can now apply for Teachers Jobs, Opportunities in Gombe state Nigeria having met the requirements and criteria for the job.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates and indigenes of Gombe state to fill existing vacancies as classroom teachers in the state Senior Secondary Schools and Technical Colleges under the Gombe State Ministry of Education for the 2024/2025 academic session.
Sales of application forms which commenced on 31st January 2024 and will be closed on Monday 28th February 2024.
Eligibility And Requirements
The vacancies exist only for candidates who possess the following requirements:
NCE plus First Degree
B.A.Ed, B.Ed., B.Sc. Ed or B.Tech.Ed
First Degree with Post Graduate Diploma in Education
Higher National Diploma with Technical Teachers certificate or post-Graduate Diploma in Education.
Not below the age of 18 and not above the ages of 45
NYSC discharge certificate, exemption or exclusion.
Computer knowledge would be an added advantage
Must be willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
How To Apply For Gombe State Teachers Recruitment
- Go to Gombe State Recruitment Portal or official website of the Gombe State Teachers’ Service Commission via https://www.tsc.gm.gov.ng
- Click on portal
- Click here to apply
- Register with your surname, other names. Email address and password
- Validate your email address, then
- Visit the Board of Internal Revenue website https://www.gombe.igr.ng for payment at the cost of One Thousand Naira (₦1,000.00) Only.
- Go-to invoice
- Click Remita Invoice
- Select Revenue Head – Teachers’ Service Commission
- Select Revenue Sub-Head- Sales of application form for employment
- Fill the remaining fields with the appropriate information
- Make sure to use the email address during sign up in the payer email field
- Click Submit
- The system will automatically generate RRR which you can print and take it to any Bank, Café or POS to make your payment.
- You will receive payment confirmation in your email address
- Then re-login to https://www.tsc.gm.gov.ng and continue your application.
For more details on guidelines for application, visit the TSC website or the Commission’s office at Federal Low-cost behind Donkay Hotel, Gombe.