Are you interested inHow To Gain Admission In NOUN 2024/2025 (National Open University of Nigeria)? The truth is, gaining admission in NOUN (National Open University of Nigeria) has not been an easy ride and it won’t still be easy even in the next 50 years. It’s, for this reason, I published this post on How To Gain Admission In NOUN 2024/2025 to study your desired course. If you have been searching for SMART TRICKS, Tips, and SECRETS on how to gain admission Into NOUN this post is for you.
How Can I Get Admission In NOUN 2024/2025? How To Gain Admission into the National Open University Of Nigeria?
If you have been asking any of the above questions congratulations as this post contains all the tricks you need to gain admission into NOUN this year.
Do you really want to study at NOUN? Are you an aspirant that wants to apply for admission into the National Open University Of Nigeria? If Yes, you may have been searching for information on how to Gain admission into NOUN 2024/2025, Congratulations your search ends here.
The truth is that gaining Admission into NOUN 2024/2025 is not as BLACK as PAINTED.
The common belief that you won’t be admitted until you know someone is NOT TRUE.
No doubt, gaining admission into NOUN these days is VERY COMPETITIVE.
A high number of candidates are applying for admission whereas only LIMITED QUOTA is available.
But the good news is, Some of the candidates that apply for admission into NOUN always GAIN ADMISSION.
How do they do it or what are the special things they do for them to come out victorious in the Admission atmosphere?
They followed instructions and obeyed the principles guiding the NOUN Admission processes.
Now let’s answer the question of this discussion.
Before we proceed, see How To Gain Admission Without JAMB.
How To Gain Admission In NOUN 2024/2025
Below are the National Open University Admission Requirements:
- You are required to score up to five (5) credits in the SSCE/GCE O’Level/NECO/NABTEB or equivalents at not more than two (2) sittings, which you must have obtained in subjects that are relevant to the proposed field(s) of study.
- Applicants should take note, that the “Teachers’ Grade II Certificate with a minimum of five merits or its combination with any of the certificates listed under (1) to obtain equivalent of five credits at ‘O’ levels.
- Apply for Courses that are less competitive
- Know how to calculate NOUN Admission aggregate Points.
- Lastly, Use logistics means if you can.
All the best as you know How To Gain Admission Into the National Open University Of Nigeria.
All The Best!