This page covers EXACTLY How to pay EBSU Acceptance fee 2024/2025, the amount you are required to pay and EBSU Screening Requirements. If you have been offered provisional admission into the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) to study LAW, Medicine and Surgery, Nursing Science, Medical Laboratory Science, etc then this post is for you.
You are required to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee in the underlisted order with a transaction charge of (N315), payable into EBSU Account following the procedure outlined below:
EBSU Acceptance Fee For All Courses
|1||Medicine and Surgery||50,050|
|4||Medical Laboratory Science||50,050|
How To Pay EBSU Acceptance Fee 2024/2025
- Go to EBSU Acceptance Fee Payment Portal Via www.ebsu.edu.ng/app.
- Click on check admission status to confirm your admission.
- To generate invoice for acceptance fee payment, first Create portal account by logging to www.ebsu.edu.ng/portal and click on CREATE A PORTAL ACCOUNT HERE
- Under student type, Choose New Student (Current Year 1) and enter your jamb registration number in the box that appear
- Click on Verify button to generate default account detail with your password
- Log into the portal with your jamb registration number and default password
- Update Your personal profile before proceeding to generate invoice by Clicking on Acceptance fees and choose Get Acceptance Invoice from the dropdown link that appears
- Print and proceed to any bank of your choice for payment or payment online by clicking on the payment link on the invoice page
- After which, return to the portal to print your acceptance letter and online admission letter.
All newly admitted Candidate must accept their admission from JAMB CAP before proceeding to make acceptance payment, and acceptance and school fee payment inovice must be through the University portal as any payment made through any other platform or directly from remita (remita.net) will not be accepted.
Now that you know How To Pay EBSU Acceptance Fee 2023/2024 let’s quickly look at EBSU requirements for freshers.
EBSU Screening Requirements For Freshers
After payment of non-refundable acceptance fee, candidates will be issued with an electronic receipt following payment, which the candidate can take to the school to receive the applicable service.
Candidates are advised to report to the EBSU Bursary Unit with the electronic receipt to obtain Original EBSU Bursary receipt (i.e evidence of payment of N30,000 acceptance fee).
Thereafter, candidates are advised to report to the EBSU Admission Unit for commencement of documentation; with the following:
- Original JAMB Result slip
- Original O’level result(s) slip (SSCE/NECO or NABTEB)
- Original PD result slip (where applicable)
- Original print out of acceptance fee acknowledgement slip
- Original L.G.A. Identification Letter
- Original EBSU Bursary receipt (i.e. evidence of payment of acceptance fee)
- Birth Certificate or Age declaration.
All the best as you learn more about How To Pay EBSU Acceptance Fee 2023 and EBSU Screening Requirements.