How much is UNN Acceptance fee and how can I pay UNN Acceptance fee? It’s no longer news that the University Of Nigeria (UNN) primary or merit admission list has been officially released on the school portal. No doubt, the next step or thing to do after accepting your admission on JAMB CAPS and after seeing your name on UNN primary admission list via the UNN Undergraduate portal is the payment of Acceptance Fee. It’s for this reason I published this post. At the end of this post, you will know “How Much Is UNN Acceptance Fee For 2024/2025”, How To Pay UNN Acceptance Fee 2024/2025, Deadline for payment of UNN Acceptance fee, and all you need to know about UNN Acceptance fee for newly admitted students (FRESHERS) respectively.
Before we proceed, check out UNN Admission List And How To Retrieve UNN RRR Number
Having said that let’s begin.
How Much Is UNN Acceptance Fee For 2024/2025?
The management of the University Of Nigeria (UNN) has announced an Unrefundable fee of Thirty Thousand Naira (N30,000) as the latest 2024 Acceptance fee.
This means that the University Of Nigeria acceptance fee is Thirty Thousand Naira (N30,000).
How To Pay UNN Acceptance Fee 2024/2025
University Of Nigeria Acceptance Fee Payment Guidelines And Procedure:
- Go to UNN Acceptance Fee Payment Portal via https://unnportal.edu.ng.
- Login with your JAMB Registration Number to generate or download a PAYMENT INVOICE.
- Walk into any nearest commercial or microfinance bank nationwide.
- The person attending to you will make payment for the UNN acceptance fee online.
- Collect the payment confirmation slip and visit UNNPortal.edu.ng to complete the acceptance fee form online.
- Finally, proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the university website.
Note that if you do not pay the Acceptance fee, it means that you have rejected the admission offered to you and in that case, you will lose the admission slot to someone else.
What Next After Paying Acceptance Fee?
- Print your JAMB and School admission Letter
- The next thing you need to find out is school fees for your course or faculty so that you can get the required fees ready as soon as possible.
- It is advisable to pay your school fees immediately after paying your acceptance fee, to avoid being hindered from being matriculated (officially enrolled and added to the student database) on time.
- You also need to get all the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new faculty and school.
- This could include documents such as O’level results (such as WAEC result, NECO result, etc), JAMB admission letter, Birth Certificate, LGA identification certificate, JAMB result print-out, an attestation letter from a parent or guardian, etc.
- You can always get the complete list of required documents from your school’s admissions office or even from your faculty.
- It is also important that you read and properly acquaint yourself with your school’s academic and general rules and regulations to avoid falling into any trap that could lead to your expulsion or any other detrimental punishment.
- After you have completed all the necessary payments and registration, it is a good idea to get your faculty and departmental lecture timetables as soon as possible so that you can start attending lectures.
- Attending lectures will set you up for a smooth academic career in your school.
- Finally, don’t hesitate to ask lecturers and administrative staff in your new school questions and seek advice from them.
- It is better to be seen as naive and ignorant than it is to make unnecessary mistakes and waste time doing things wrongly.
- Also, try to make friends with some of the best students in senior classes and higher levels, so that you can start getting the best tips for navigating and thriving in the school from them.
All the best as you learn more on How To Pay UNN Acceptance Fee