Now that you have been offered admission to Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) the next thing on your mind is How To Pay YABATECH Acceptance Fee.
Have you been asking; How much is YABATECH Acceptance fee? How do I pay my YABATECH acceptance fee?
If YES, then this post you are currently reading is for you.
I’ll show you the simple steps on How To Pay YABATECH Acceptance Fee, YABATECH Acceptance Fee Payment Guidelines for ND/HND.
This is to inform all Newly Admitted Students of Yaba College of Technology that the payment of acceptance has commenced.
How Much Is YABATECH Acceptance Fee?
The Yaba College of Technology Acceptance Fee is Twenty-five thousand Naira (N25, 000.00).
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to pay an Acceptance Fee of Twenty five thousand Naira (N25, 000.00).
How To Pay YABATECH Acceptance Fee
- Go to https://www.yabatech.edu.ng.
- Click on Acceptance Fee.
- Click on Applicant Login.
- Enter your UTME/Application Number.
- Click on Login.
- Click on Pay Now.
- Click on Make payment.
- Select any payment option (Card Payment, Bank Payment).
- If the option selected is Card Payment, click Submit, enter your card details, and enter your soft or hard token for MasterCard or the i-pin for Visa cards.
- If the transaction is successful after payment kindly click on Print Evidence of Payment to print your receipt.
- If the option selected is Bank Payment, click Submit and print the payment invoice and proceed to the bank to make payment.
- After bank payment kindly go back to the college website, click on the Payment Confirmation/Validation link, enter the RRR number or Application/UTME number and click validate.
- If the transaction is successful after validation kindly clicks on Print Evidence of Payment to print your receipt.
- Return to the College Website, repeat STEP 3 and 5
- Print out your Payment History.
- Update your Biodata and Print it.
Kindly take note of Your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number.
Now that you know How To Pay YABATECH Acceptance Fee, don’t forget there is love in sharing.