Do you want to know easy steps on how to retrieve or recover your JAMB password via SMS or reset your JAMB password in 2024?
Luckily, it’s easy and free!
It’s possible to retrieve, reset or recover lost JAMB email and password.
However, there are a few things you need to put into consideration before doing so.
In this article, we’ll show you all you need to know about JAMB password recovery and how to easily retrieve your lost JAMB password through SMS using your phone this year.
Some of the questions we have received in regard to this topic include;
- How Do I Reset My JAMB Password With My Phone Number?
- How To Retrieve My Jamb Password Via SMS
- How Do I Recover My JAMB Email And Password?
- How Do I Reset My JAMB Sms Password?
- How To Change JAMB Password
Before we proceed, see How to Link Email to JAMB (Get Profile Email And Password Via Sma And Without).
How to Retrieve JAMB Password Via SMS 2024/2025
- To reset your JAMB password via SMS.
- You need to send “PASSWORD email” to 55019 using the phone number you used to register for JAMB.
- E.g Password [email protected].
- After that, you will receive a message with your new password.
How to Reset JAMB Password on JAMB Portal 2024
- Go to www.jamb.gov.ng/EfacilityLogin.
- Click on “Click here to Reset your Password”.
- After that, Type in Your JAMB Registration Email Address.
- Finally, Click on “PASSWORD RESET”.
- Then, Check your email for your new Password.
We hope that you found our article on how to reset JAMB Password to be helpful.