This post covers the Federal Polytechnic Nekede, NEKEDE Admission Requirements For 2024/2025 UTME, and Direct Entry (DE) candidates. If you have been searching for NEKEDE admission requirement 2024/2025 for your course this post is for you.
At the end of this post, you will get to know the requirements to gain admission 2024 into Federal Polytechnic Owerri and general admission requirements for 2024/2025 respectively before applying to study an undergraduate course or programme this year.
NEKEDE Admission Requirements 2024/2025
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into NEKEDE through JAMB (UTME):
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- You must choose the correct JAMB subject combination for your course.
- Candidates must score at least 140 in the just concluded JAMB UTME examination to be offered admission into the Federal Polytechnic Nekede.
- NEKEDE Must be your First Choice of Institution.
- You Must Participate in NEKEDE POST UTME/SCREENING to be considered for admission if any for the year.
- Candidates must have reached the age of 16.