Pan African University Postgraduate Scholarship 2024/2025 online application is now open and submission ongoing. see below for requirements, eligibility and how to apply.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals for the 2024/2025 Pan African University Postgraduate Scholarships Awards for Africans across their four host institutes.
Interested individuals are advised to read through the eligibility conditions and see how to apply.
The Pan African University is an initiative of the Heads of State and Government of the African Union.
It is a Premier continental university network whose mission is to provide quality postgraduate education geared towards the achievement of a prosperous, integrated and peaceful Africa, Scholarship Sponsor(s): Pan African University/African Union.
How To Apply For Pan African University Postgraduate Scholarship 2024/2025
- All applications for the 2024/2025 Pan African University Postgraduate Scholarships Awards are to be completed online at https://www.au-pau.org/submission/
- Interested applicants should follow the steps outlined on the official page to submit their applications
- The African Union Commission will offer full scholarships to successful African candidates.
- The closing date for the submission of applications with all supporting documents is 15 September 2023.
- Applications received after this deadline will NOT be considered.
- Maximum age of 30 years for male and 35 years for female applicants
- Undergraduate degree from a recognized university, with at least a second class upper division or its equivalent, in a relevant field;
- Certified copies of relevant certificates, transcripts (from university and high school)
- Passport or National I.D. card (personal details page)
- Clear colored passport size photograph (2cmx2cm)
- Detail CV
- Recommendation letter from ONE of his/her former University lecturers
Names of 3 Reference University lecturers (with email address and WhatsApp number) (*Mandatory)
Reasons To Join PAU
- Excellent programmes taught by world class faculty;
- A broad network of academic and professional partners on the continent and beyond;
- Attractive scholarship scheme;
- Joint degree awards from the Pan African University and its Host Universities;
- Excellent career prospects in some of the fastest growing industries, with relevant career guidance; and
- Vibrant, multi-cultural and Pan African learning and research environments.