In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Accounting in UNN. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Accounting in UNN, UNN Requirements for Accounting this post is for you.
University Of Nigeria Accounting Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Accounting in UNN? Does UNN accept two sittings for Accounting?, What are the requirements to study Accounting in University Of Nigeria.
Does UNN offer Accounting? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Accounting in UNN? If you have been asking whether University Of Nigeria offers Accounting as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Accounting at UNN have always asked, and also show you the University Of Nigeria JAMB Subject Combination for Accounting.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Accounting at University Of Nigeria.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Accounting, all you need to know about Accounting department in UNN as well as other schools you can also study Accounting as a course apart from the University Of Nigeria should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNN Offer Accounting?
The University Of Nigeria (UNN) offers Accounting.
See other courses offered UNN.
Now that you are aware that UNN offers Accounting, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Accounting in UNN.
Requirements To Study Accounting in UNN
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Nigeria through JAMB To Study Accounting.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Accounting in UNN.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNN Accounting Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNN Direct Entry Requirements For Accounting
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Nigeria through Direct Entry To Study Accounting.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNN Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNN Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Accounting In UNN
Before you will be offered admission to study Accounting in UNN this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 220 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Nigeria to study Accounting.
UNN Subject Combination For Accounting
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Accounting in UNN.
Use Of English
Is UNN Good For Accounting?
The University Of Nigeria thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Accounting in UNN and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Nigeria is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Accounting.
Does UNN Accept Two Sittings For Accounting?
The University Of Nigeria (UNN) accepts two sittings for Accounting.
How Many Years is Accounting In UNN?
Accounting in UNN is a 4 years course.
UNN School Fees For Accounting
UNN school fees for Accounting is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Accounting In UNN.