In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Anatomy in UNIJOS. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Anatomy in UNIJOS, UNIJOS Requirements for Anatomy this post is for you.
University Of Jos Anatomy Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Anatomy in UNIJOS? Does UNIJOS accept two sittings for Anatomy?, What are the requirements to study Anatomy in University Of Jos.
Does UNIJOS offer Anatomy? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Anatomy in UNIJOS? If you have been asking whether University Of Jos offers Anatomy as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Anatomy at UNIJOS have always asked, and also show you the University Of Jos JAMB Subject Combination for Anatomy.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Anatomy at University Of Jos.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Anatomy, all you need to know about Anatomy department in UNIJOS as well as other schools you can also study Anatomy as a course apart from the University Of Jos should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNIJOS Offer Anatomy?
The University Of Jos (UNIJOS) offers Anatomy.
This means that Anatomy is Accredited In UNIJOS.
See Other UNIJOS Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UNIJOS offers Anatomy, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Anatomy in UNIJOS.
Requirements To Study Anatomy in UNIJOS
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Jos through JAMB To Study Anatomy.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Anatomy in UNIJOS.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIJOS Anatomy Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNIJOS Direct Entry Requirements For Anatomy
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Jos through Direct Entry To Study Anatomy.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIJOS Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIJOS Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Anatomy In UNIJOS
Before you will be offered admission to study Anatomy in UNIJOS this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 240 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Jos to study Anatomy.
UNIJOS Subject Combination For Anatomy
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Anatomy in UNIJOS.
Use Of English
Chemistry or Physics Accepted!
Is UNIJOS Good For Anatomy?
The University Of Jos thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Anatomy in UNIJOS and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Jos is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Anatomy.
Does UNIJOS Accept Two Sittings For Anatomy?
The University Of Jos (UNIJOS) Accepts two sittings for Anatomy.
How Many Years Is Anatomy In UNIJOS?
Anatomy in UNIJOS is a 4 years course.
UNIJOS School Fees For Anatomy
UNIJOS school fees for Anatomy is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Anatomy In UNIJOS