In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Business Administration in UNIBEN. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Business Administration in UNIBEN, UNIBEN Requirements for Business Administration this post is for you.
University Of Benin Business Administration Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Business Administration in UNIBEN? Does UNIBEN accept two sittings for Business Administration?, What are the requirements to study Business Administration in University Of Benin.
Does UNIBEN offer Business Administration? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Business Administration in UNIBEN? If you have been asking whether University Of Benin offers Business Administration as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Business Administration at UNIBEN have always asked, and also show you the University Of Benin JAMB Subject Combination for Business Administration.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Business Administration at University Of Benin.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Business Administration, all you need to know about Business Administration department in UNIBEN as well as other schools you can also study Business Administration as a course apart from the University Of Benin should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNIBEN Offer Business Administration?
The University Of Benin (UNIBEN) offers Business Administration.
This means that Business Administration is Accredited In UNIBEN.
See other courses offered UNIBEN.
Now that you are aware that UNIBEN offers Business Administration, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Business Administration in UNIBEN.
Requirements To Study Business Administration in UNIBEN
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Benin through JAMB To Study Business Administration.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Business Administration in UNIBEN.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIBEN Business Administration Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNIBEN Direct Entry Requirements For Business Administration
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Benin through Direct Entry To Study Business Administration.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIBEN Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIBEN Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Business Administration In UNIBEN
Before you will be offered admission to study Business Administration in UNIBEN this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 220 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Benin to study Business Administration.
UNIBEN Subject Combination For Business Administration
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Business Administration in UNIBEN.
Use Of English
Is UNIBEN Good For Business Administration?
The University Of Benin thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Business Administration in UNIBEN and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Benin is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Business Administration.
Does UNIBEN Accept Two Sittings For Business Administration?
The University Of Benin (UNIBEN) accepts two sittings for Business Administration.
How Many Years is Business Administration In UNIBEN?
Business Administration in UNIBEN is a 4 years course.
UNIBEN School Fees For Business Administration
UNIBEN school fees for Business Administration is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Business Administration In UNIBEN.