In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Business Administration in UNIOSUN. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Business Administration in UNIOSUN, UNIOSUN Requirements for Business Administration this post is for you.
Osun State University Business Administration Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Business Administration in UNIOSUN? Does UNIOSUN accept two sittings for Business Administration?, What are the requirements to study Business Administration in Osun State University.
Does UNIOSUN offer Business Administration? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Business Administration in UNIOSUN? If you have been asking whether Osun State University offers Business Administration as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Business Administration at UNIOSUN have always asked, and also show you the Osun State University JAMB Subject Combination for Business Administration.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Business Administration at Osun State University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Business Administration, all you need to know about Business Administration department in UNIOSUN as well as other schools you can also study Business Administration as a course apart from the Osun State University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNIOSUN Offer Business Administration?
The Osun State University (UNIOSUN) offers Business Administration.
This means that Business Administration is Accredited In UNIOSUN.
See Other UNIOSUN Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UNIOSUN offers Business Administration, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Business Administration in UNIOSUN.
Requirements To Study Business Administration in UNIOSUN
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Osun State University through JAMB To Study Business Administration.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Business Administration in UNIOSUN.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIOSUN Business Administration Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNIOSUN Direct Entry Requirements For Business Administration
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Osun State University through Direct Entry To Study Business Administration.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIOSUN Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIOSUN Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Business Administration In UNIOSUN
Before you will be offered admission to study Business Administration in UNIOSUN this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 260 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Osun State University to study Business Administration.
UNIOSUN Subject Combination For Business Administration
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Business Administration in UNIOSUN.
Use Of English
Is UNIOSUN Good For Business Administration?
The Osun State University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Business Administration in UNIOSUN and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Osun State University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Business Administration.
Does UNIOSUN Accept Two Sittings For Business Administration?
The Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Accepts two sittings for Business Administration.
How Many Years Is Business Administration In UNIOSUN?
Business Administration in UNIOSUN is a 4 years course.
UNIOSUN School Fees For Business Administration
UNIOSUN school fees for Business Administration is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Business Administration In UNIOSUN.