In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Civil Engineering in UNIJOS. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Civil Engineering in UNIJOS, UNIJOS Requirements for Civil Engineering this post is for you.
University Of Jos Civil Engineering Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Civil Engineering in UNIJOS? Does UNIJOS accept two sittings for Civil Engineering?, What are the requirements to study Civil Engineering in University Of Jos.
Does UNIJOS offer Civil Engineering? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Civil Engineering in UNIJOS? If you have been asking whether University Of Jos offers Civil Engineering as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Civil Engineering at UNIJOS have always asked, and also show you the University Of Jos JAMB Subject Combination for Civil Engineering.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Civil Engineering at University Of Jos.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Civil Engineering, all you need to know about Civil Engineering department in UNIJOS as well as other schools you can also study Civil Engineering as a course apart from the University Of Jos should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNIJOS Offer Civil Engineering?
The University Of Jos (UNIJOS) offers Civil Engineering.
This means that Civil Engineering is Accredited In UNIJOS.
See Other UNIJOS Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UNIJOS offers Civil Engineering, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Civil Engineering in UNIJOS.
Requirements To Study Civil Engineering in UNIJOS
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Jos through JAMB To Study Civil Engineering.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Civil Engineering in UNIJOS.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIJOS Civil Engineering Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNIJOS Direct Entry Requirements For Civil Engineering
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Jos through Direct Entry To Study Civil Engineering.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIJOS Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIJOS Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Civil Engineering In UNIJOS
Before you will be offered admission to study Civil Engineering in UNIJOS this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 240 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Jos to study Civil Engineering.
UNIJOS Subject Combination For Civil Engineering
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Civil Engineering in UNIJOS.
Use Of English
Is UNIJOS Good For Civil Engineering?
The University Of Jos thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Civil Engineering in UNIJOS and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Jos is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Civil Engineering.
Does UNIJOS Accept Two Sittings For Civil Engineering?
The University Of Jos (UNIJOS) Accepts two sittings for Civil Engineering.
How Many Years Is Civil Engineering In UNIJOS?
Civil Engineering in UNIJOS is a 4 years course.
UNIJOS School Fees For Civil Engineering
UNIJOS school fees for Civil Engineering is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Civil Engineering In UNIJOS.