In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Civil Engineering in UNIMAID 2024/2025. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Civil Engineering in UNIMAID, UNIMAID Requirements for Civil Engineering this post is for you.
University Of Maiduguri Civil Engineering Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Civil Engineering in UNIMAID? Does UNIMAID accept two sittings for Civil Engineering?, What are the requirements to study Civil Engineering in University Of Maiduguri.
Does UNIMAID offer Civil Engineering? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Civil Engineering in UNIMAID? If you have been asking whether University Of Maiduguri offers Civil Engineering as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Civil Engineering at UNIMAID have always asked, and also show you the University Of Maiduguri JAMB Subject Combination for Civil Engineering.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Civil Engineering at University Of Maiduguri.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Civil Engineering, all you need to know about Civil Engineering department in UNIMAID as well as other schools you can also study Civil Engineering as a course apart from the University Of Maiduguri should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNIMAID Offer Civil Engineering?
The University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) offers Civil Engineering.
This means that Civil Engineering is Accredited In UNIMAID.
See Other UNIMAID Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UNIMAID offers Civil Engineering, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Civil Engineering in UNIMAID.
Requirements To Study Civil Engineering in UNIMAID
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Maiduguri through JAMB To Study Civil Engineering.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Civil Engineering in UNIMAID.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIMAID Civil Engineering Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNIMAID Direct Entry Requirements For Civil Engineering
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Maiduguri through Direct Entry To Study Civil Engineering.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIMAID Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIMAID Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Civil Engineering In UNIMAID
Before you will be offered admission to study Civil Engineering in UNIMAID this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 240 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Maiduguri to study Civil Engineering.
UNIMAID Subject Combination For Civil Engineering
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Civil Engineering in UNIMAID.
Use Of English
Is UNIMAID Good For Civil Engineering?
The University Of Maiduguri thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Civil Engineering in UNIMAID and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Maiduguri is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Civil Engineering.
Does UNIMAID Accept Two Sittings For Civil Engineering?
The University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Accepts two sittings for Civil Engineering.
How Many Years Is Civil Engineering In UNIMAID?
Civil Engineering in UNIMAID is a 4 years course.
UNIMAID School Fees For Civil Engineering
UNIMAID school fees for Civil Engineering is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Civil Engineering In UNIMAID.