In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Computer Science in AKSU 2023/2025. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Computer Science in AKSU, AKSU Requirements for Computer Science this post is for you.
Akwa Ibom State University Computer Science Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Computer Science in AKSU? Does AKSU accept two sittings for Computer Science?, What are the requirements to study Computer Science in Akwa Ibom State University.
Does AKSU offer Computer Science? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Computer Science in AKSU? If you have been asking whether Akwa Ibom State University offers Computer Science as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Computer Science at AKSU have always asked, and also show you the Akwa Ibom State University JAMB Subject Combination for Computer Science.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you the requirements to study Computer Science at Akwa Ibom State University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Computer Science, all you need to know about Computer Science department in AKSU as well as other schools you can also study Computer Science as a course apart from the Akwa Ibom State University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does AKSU Offer Computer Science?
The Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) offers Computer Science.
Now that you are aware that AKSU offers Computer Science, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Computer Science in AKSU.
Requirements To Study Computer Science in AKSU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Akwa Ibom State University through JAMB To Study Computer Science.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics before you can study Computer Science in AKSU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet AKSU Computer Science Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
See JAMB Subject Combination for Computer Science.
AKSU Direct Entry Requirements For Computer Science
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Akwa Ibom State University through Direct Entry To Study Computer Science.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- Candidates must have ‘A’ level/IJMB passes in two subjects that are related to their area of study.
- JUPEB/A’ Level passes in Related subjects.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the AKSU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And AKSU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
AKSU Cut Off Mark For Computer Science
Before you will be offered admission to study Computer Science in AKSU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 250 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Akwa Ibom State University to study Computer Science.
AKSU Subject Combination For Computer Science
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Computer Science in AKSU.
Use Of English
Is AKSU Good For Computer Science?
The Akwa Ibom State University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Computer Science in AKSU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, the Akwa Ibom State University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Computer Science.
Does AKSU Accept Two Sittings For Computer Science?
The Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) accepts two sittings for Computer Science.
How Many Years is Computer Science In AKSU?
Computer Science in AKSU is a 4 years course.
How Much Is AKSU School Fees For Computer Science?
AKSU school fees for Computer Science is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Computer Science In AKSU.