In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Economics in AAU. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Economics in AAU, AAU Requirements for Economics this post is for you.
Ambrose Alli University Economics Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Economics in AAU? Does AAU accept two sittings for Economics?, What are the requirements to study Economics in Ambrose Alli University.
Does AAU offer Economics? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Economics in AAU? If you have been asking whether Ambrose Alli University offers Economics as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Economics at AAU have always asked, and also show you the Ambrose Alli University JAMB Subject Combination for Economics.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Economics at Ambrose Alli University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Economics, all you need to know about Economics department in AAU as well as other schools you can also study Economics as a course apart from the Ambrose Alli University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does AAU Offer Economics?
The Ambrose Alli University (AAU) offers Economics.
This means that Economics is Accredited In AAU.
See Other AAU Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that AAU offers Economics, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Economics in AAU.
Requirements To Study Economics in AAU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Ambrose Alli University through JAMB To Study Economics.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Economics in AAU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet AAU Economics Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
AAU Direct Entry Requirements For Economics
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Ambrose Alli University through Direct Entry To Study Economics.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the AAU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And AAU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Economics In AAU
Before you will be offered admission to study Economics in AAU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 260 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Ambrose Alli University to study Economics.
AAU Subject Combination For Economics
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Economics in AAU.
Use Of English
Is AAU Good For Economics?
The Ambrose Alli University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Economics in AAU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Ambrose Alli University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Economics.
Does AAU Accept Two Sittings For Economics?
The Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Accepts two sittings for Economics.
How Many Years Is Economics In AAU?
Economics in AAU is a 4 years course.
AAU School Fees For Economics
AAU school fees for Economics is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Economics In AAU.