In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Estate Management in IMSU. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Estate Management in IMSU, IMSU Requirements for Estate Management this post is for you.
Imo State University Estate Management Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Estate Management in IMSU? Does IMSU accept two sittings for Estate Management?, What are the requirements to study Estate Management in Imo State University.
Does IMSU offer Estate Management? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Estate Management in IMSU? If you have been asking whether Imo State University offers Estate Management as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Estate Management at IMSU have always asked, and also show you the Imo State University JAMB Subject Combination for Estate Management.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Estate Management at Imo State University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Estate Management, all you need to know about Estate Management department in IMSU as well as other schools you can also study Estate Management as a course apart from the Imo State University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does IMSU Offer Estate Management?
The Imo State University (IMSU) offers Estate Management.
This means that Estate Management is Accredited In IMSU.
See Other IMSU Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that IMSU offers Estate Management, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Estate Management in IMSU.
Requirements To Study Estate Management in IMSU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Imo State University through JAMB To Study Estate Management.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Estate Management in IMSU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet IMSU Estate Management Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
IMSU Direct Entry Requirements For Estate Management
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Imo State University through Direct Entry To Study Estate Management.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the IMSU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And IMSU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Estate Management In IMSU
Before you will be offered admission to study Estate Management in IMSU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 250 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Imo State University to study Estate Management.
IMSU Subject Combination For Estate Management
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Estate Management in IMSU.
Use Of English
Is IMSU Good For Estate Management?
The Imo State University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Estate Management in IMSU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Imo State University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Estate Management.
Does IMSU Accept Two Sittings For Estate Management?
The Imo State University (IMSU) Accepts two sittings for Estate Management.
How Many Years Is Estate Management In IMSU?
Estate Management in IMSU is a 4 years course.
IMSU School Fees For Estate Management
IMSU school fees for Estate Management is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to Two Hundred Thousand Naira (N200,000).
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Estate Management In IMSU.