In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Estate Management in UNIOSUN. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Estate Management in UNIOSUN, UNIOSUN Requirements for Estate Management this post is for you.
Osun State University Estate Management Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Estate Management in UNIOSUN? Does UNIOSUN accept two sittings for Estate Management?, What are the requirements to study Estate Management in Osun State University.
Does UNIOSUN offer Estate Management? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Estate Management in UNIOSUN? If you have been asking whether Osun State University offers Estate Management as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Estate Management at UNIOSUN have always asked, and also show you the Osun State University JAMB Subject Combination for Estate Management.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Estate Management at Osun State University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Estate Management, all you need to know about Estate Management department in UNIOSUN as well as other schools you can also study Estate Management as a course apart from the Osun State University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNIOSUN Offer Estate Management?
The Osun State University (UNIOSUN) offers Estate Management.
This means that Estate Management is Accredited In UNIOSUN.
See Other UNIOSUN Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UNIOSUN offers Estate Management, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Estate Management in UNIOSUN.
Requirements To Study Estate Management in UNIOSUN
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Osun State University through JAMB To Study Estate Management.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Estate Management in UNIOSUN.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIOSUN Estate Management Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNIOSUN Direct Entry Requirements For Estate Management
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Osun State University through Direct Entry To Study Estate Management.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIOSUN Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIOSUN Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Estate Management In UNIOSUN
Before you will be offered admission to study Estate Management in UNIOSUN this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 260 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Osun State University to study Estate Management.
UNIOSUN Subject Combination For Estate Management
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Estate Management in UNIOSUN.
Use Of English
Any Other Related Subjects
Is UNIOSUN Good For Estate Management?
The Osun State University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Estate Management in UNIOSUN and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Osun State University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Estate Management.
Does UNIOSUN Accept Two Sittings For Estate Management?
The Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Accepts two sittings for Estate Management.
How Many Years Is Estate Management In UNIOSUN?
Estate Management in UNIOSUN is a 4 years course.
UNIOSUN School Fees For Estate Management
UNIOSUN school fees for Estate Management is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Estate Management In UNIOSUN.