In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Estate Management in UNIZIK. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Estate Management in UNIZIK, UNIZIK Requirements for Estate Management this post is for you.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Estate Management Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Estate Management in UNIZIK? Does UNIZIK accept two sittings for Estate Management?, What are the requirements to study Estate Management in Nnamdi Azikiwe University.
Does UNIZIK offer Estate Management? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Estate Management in UNIZIK? If you have been asking whether Nnamdi Azikiwe University offers Estate Management as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Estate Management at UNIZIK have always asked, and also show you the Nnamdi Azikiwe University JAMB Subject Combination for Estate Management.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Estate Management at Nnamdi Azikiwe University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Estate Management, all you need to know about Estate Management department in UNIZIK as well as other schools you can also study Estate Management as a course apart from the Nnamdi Azikiwe University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNIZIK Offer Estate Management?
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) offers Estate Management.
See Other UNIZIK courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UNIZIK offers Estate Management, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Estate Management in UNIZIK.
Requirements To Study Estate Management in UNIZIK
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Nnamdi Azikiwe University through JAMB To Study Estate Management.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Estate Management in UNIZIK.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIZIK Estate Management Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNIZIK Direct Entry Requirements For Estate Management
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Nnamdi Azikiwe University through Direct Entry To Study Estate Management.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIZIK Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIZIK Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Estate Management In UNIZIK
Before you will be offered admission to study Estate Management in UNIZIK this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 230 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Nnamdi Azikiwe University to study Estate Management.
UNIZIK Subject Combination For Estate Management
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Estate Management in UNIZIK.
Use Of English
Any Other Related Subjects
Is UNIZIK Good For Estate Management?
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Estate Management in UNIZIK and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Nnamdi Azikiwe University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Estate Management.
Does UNIZIK Accept Two Sittings For Estate Management?
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) accepts two sittings for Estate Management.
How Many Years Is Estate Management In UNIZIK?
Estate Management in UNIZIK is a 4 years course.
UNIZIK School Fees For Estate Management
UNIZIK school fees for Estate Management is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Estate Management In UNIZIK.