In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Law in BASUG 2024/2025. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Law in BASUG, BASUG Requirements for Law this post is for you.
Bauchi State University Law Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Law in BASUG? Does BASUG accept two sittings for Law?, What are the requirements to study Law in Bauchi State University.
Does BASUG offer Law? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Law in BASUG? If you have been asking whether Bauchi State University offers Law as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Law at BASUG have always asked, and also show you the Bauchi State University JAMB Subject Combination for Law.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Law at Bauchi State University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Law, all you need to know about Law department in BASUG as well as other schools you can also study Law as a course apart from the Bauchi State University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does BASUG Offer Law?
The Bauchi State University (BASUG) offers Law.
See Other BASUG Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that BASUG offers Law, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Law in BASUG.
Requirements To Study Law in BASUG
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Bauchi State University through JAMB To Study Law.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Law in BASUG.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet BASUG Law Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
BASUG Direct Entry Requirements For Law
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Bauchi State University through Direct Entry To Study Law.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings
Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the BASUG Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And BASUG Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Law In BASUG
Before you will be offered admission to study Law in BASUG this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 240 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Bauchi State University to study Law.
BASUG Subject Combination For Law
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Law in BASUG.
Use Of English
Literature In English
Economics or CRK Accepted!
Is BASUG Good For Law?
The Bauchi State University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Law in BASUG and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Bauchi State University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Law.
Does BASUG Accept Two Sittings For Law?
The Bauchi State University (BASUG) Accepts two sittings for Law.
How Many Years Is Law In BASUG?
Law in BASUG is a 5 years course.
BASUG School Fees For Law
BASUG school fees for Law is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Law In BASUG.