In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Marketing in EKSU. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Marketing in EKSU, EKSU Requirements for Marketing this post is for you.
Ekiti State University Marketing Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Marketing in EKSU? Does EKSU accept two sittings for Marketing?, What are the requirements to study Marketing in Ekiti State University.
Does EKSU offer Marketing? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Marketing in EKSU? If you have been asking whether Ekiti State University offers Marketing as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Marketing at EKSU have always asked, and also show you the Ekiti State University JAMB Subject Combination for Marketing.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Marketing at Ekiti State University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Marketing, all you need to know about Marketing department in EKSU as well as other schools you can also study Marketing as a course apart from the Ekiti State University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does EKSU Offer Marketing?
The Ekiti State University (EKSU) offers Marketing.
This means that Marketing is Accredited In EKSU.
See Other EKSU Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that EKSU offers Marketing, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Marketing in EKSU.
Requirements To Study Marketing in EKSU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Ekiti State University through JAMB To Study Marketing.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Marketing in EKSU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet EKSU Marketing Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
EKSU Direct Entry Requirements For Marketing
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Ekiti State University through Direct Entry To Study Marketing.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the EKSU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And EKSU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Marketing In EKSU
Before you will be offered admission to study Marketing in EKSU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 280 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Ekiti State University to study Marketing.
EKSU Subject Combination For Marketing
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Marketing in EKSU.
Use Of English
Is EKSU Good For Marketing?
The Ekiti State University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Marketing in EKSU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Ekiti State University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Marketing.
Does EKSU Accept Two Sittings For Marketing?
The Ekiti State University (EKSU) Accepts two sittings for Marketing.
How Many Years Is Marketing In EKSU?
Marketing in EKSU is a 4 years course.
EKSU School Fees For Marketing
EKSU school fees for Marketing is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Marketing In EKSU.