In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Marketing in UNILORIN. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Marketing in UNILORIN, UNILORIN Requirements for Marketing this post is for you.
University Of Ilorin Marketing Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Marketing in UNILORIN? Does UNILORIN accept two sittings for Marketing?, What are the requirements to study Marketing in University Of Ilorin.
Does UNILORIN offer Marketing? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Marketing in UNILORIN? If you have been asking whether University Of Ilorin offers Marketing as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Marketing at UNILORIN have always asked, and also show you the University Of Ilorin JAMB Subject Combination for Marketing.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Marketing at University Of Ilorin.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Marketing, all you need to know about Marketing department in UNILORIN as well as other schools you can also study Marketing as a course apart from the University Of Ilorin should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNILORIN Offer Marketing?
The University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN) offers Marketing.
This means that Marketing is Accredited In UNILORIN.
See Other UNILORIN Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UNILORIN offers Marketing, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Marketing in UNILORIN.
Requirements To Study Marketing in UNILORIN
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Ilorin through JAMB To Study Marketing.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Marketing in UNILORIN.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNILORIN Marketing Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNILORIN Direct Entry Requirements For Marketing
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Ilorin through Direct Entry To Study Marketing.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNILORIN Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNILORIN Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Marketing In UNILORIN
Before you will be offered admission to study Marketing in UNILORIN this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 210 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Ilorin to study Marketing.
UNILORIN Subject Combination For Marketing
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Marketing in UNILORIN.
Use Of English
Economics or Commerce Accepted!
Is UNILORIN Good For Marketing?
The University Of Ilorin thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Marketing in UNILORIN and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Ilorin is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Marketing.
Does UNILORIN Accept Two Sittings For Marketing?
The University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Accepts two sittings for Marketing.
How Many Years Is Marketing In UNILORIN?
Marketing in UNILORIN is a 4 years course.
UNILORIN School Fees For Marketing
UNILORIN school fees for Marketing is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Marketing In UNILORIN.