In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Mechanical Engineering in AKSU. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Mechanical Engineering in AKSU, AKSU Requirements for Mechanical Engineering this post is for you.
Akwa Ibom State University Mechanical Engineering Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Mechanical Engineering in AKSU? Does AKSU accept two sittings for Mechanical Engineering?, What are the requirements to study Mechanical Engineering in Akwa Ibom State University.
Does AKSU offer Mechanical Engineering? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Mechanical Engineering in AKSU? If you have been asking whether Akwa Ibom State University offers Mechanical Engineering as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Mechanical Engineering at AKSU have always asked, and also show you the Akwa Ibom State University JAMB Subject Combination for Mechanical Engineering.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Mechanical Engineering at Akwa Ibom State University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Mechanical Engineering, all you need to know about Mechanical Engineering department in AKSU as well as other schools you can also study Mechanical Engineering as a course apart from the Akwa Ibom State University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does AKSU Offer Mechanical Engineering?
The Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) offers Mechanical Engineering.
This means that Mechanical Engineering is Accredited In AKSU.
See Other AKSU Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that AKSU offers Mechanical Engineering, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Mechanical Engineering in AKSU.
Requirements To Study Mechanical Engineering in AKSU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Akwa Ibom State University through JAMB To Study Mechanical Engineering.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Mechanical Engineering in AKSU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet AKSU Mechanical Engineering Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
AKSU Direct Entry Requirements For Mechanical Engineering
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Akwa Ibom State University through Direct Entry To Study Mechanical Engineering.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the AKSU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And AKSU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Mechanical Engineering In AKSU
Before you will be offered admission to study Mechanical Engineering in AKSU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 270 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Akwa Ibom State University to study Mechanical Engineering.
AKSU Subject Combination For Mechanical Engineering
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Mechanical Engineering in AKSU.
Use Of English
Is AKSU Good For Mechanical Engineering?
The Akwa Ibom State University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Mechanical Engineering in AKSU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Akwa Ibom State University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Mechanical Engineering.
Does AKSU Accept Two Sittings For Mechanical Engineering?
The Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Accepts two sittings for Mechanical Engineering.
How Many Years Is Mechanical Engineering In AKSU?
Mechanical Engineering in AKSU is a 5 years course.
AKSU School Fees For Mechanical Engineering
AKSU school fees for Mechanical Engineering is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to Two Hundred Thousand Naira (N200,000).
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Mechanical Engineering In AKSU.