In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Nursing Science in UNIOSUN. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Nursing Science in UNIOSUN, UNIOSUN Requirements for Nursing Science this post is for you.
Osun State University Nursing Science Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Nursing Science in UNIOSUN? Does UNIOSUN accept two sittings for Nursing Science?, What are the requirements to study Nursing Science in Osun State University.
Does UNIOSUN offer Nursing Science? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Nursing Science in UNIOSUN? If you have been asking whether Osun State University offers Nursing Science as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Nursing Science at UNIOSUN have always asked, and also show you the Osun State University JAMB Subject Combination for Nursing Science.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Nursing Science at Osun State University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Nursing Science, all you need to know about Nursing Science department in UNIOSUN as well as other schools you can also study Nursing Science as a course apart from the Osun State University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNIOSUN Offer Nursing Science?
The Osun State University (UNIOSUN) offers Nursing Science.
This means that Nursing Science is Accredited In UNIOSUN.
See Other UNIOSUN Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UNIOSUN offers Nursing Science, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Nursing Science in UNIOSUN.
Requirements To Study Nursing Science in UNIOSUN
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Osun State University through JAMB To Study Nursing Science.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Nursing Science in UNIOSUN.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIOSUN Nursing Science Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNIOSUN Direct Entry Requirements For Nursing Science
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Osun State University through Direct Entry To Study Nursing Science.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIOSUN Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIOSUN Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Nursing Science In UNIOSUN
Before you will be offered admission to study Nursing Science in UNIOSUN this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 280 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Osun State University to study Nursing Science.
UNIOSUN Subject Combination For Nursing Science
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Nursing Science in UNIOSUN.
Use Of English
Is UNIOSUN Good For Nursing Science?
The Osun State University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Nursing Science in UNIOSUN and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Osun State University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Nursing Science.
Does UNIOSUN Accept Two Sittings For Nursing Science?
The Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Accepts two sittings for Nursing Science.
How Many Years Is Nursing Science In UNIOSUN?
Nursing Science in UNIOSUN is a 5 years course.
UNIOSUN School Fees For Nursing Science
UNIOSUN school fees for Nursing Science is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Nursing Science In UNIOSUN.