In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Pharmacology in OOU. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Pharmacology in OOU, OOU Requirements for Pharmacology this post is for you.
Olabisi Onabanjo University Pharmacology Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Pharmacology in OOU? Does OOU accept two sittings for Pharmacology?, What are the requirements to study Pharmacology in Olabisi Onabanjo University.
Does OOU offer Pharmacology? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Pharmacology in OOU? If you have been asking whether Olabisi Onabanjo University offers Pharmacology as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Pharmacology at OOU have always asked, and also show you the Olabisi Onabanjo University JAMB Subject Combination for Pharmacology.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Pharmacology at Olabisi Onabanjo University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Pharmacology, all you need to know about Pharmacology department in OOU as well as other schools you can also study Pharmacology as a course apart from the Olabisi Onabanjo University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does OOU Offer Pharmacology?
The Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) offers Pharmacology.
This means that Pharmacology is Accredited In OOU.
See Other OOU Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that OOU offers Pharmacology, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Pharmacology in OOU.
Requirements To Study Pharmacology in OOU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Olabisi Onabanjo University through JAMB To Study Pharmacology.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Pharmacology in OOU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet OOU Pharmacology Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
See JAMB Subject Combination for Pharmacology.
OOU Direct Entry Requirements For Pharmacology
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Olabisi Onabanjo University through Direct Entry To Study Pharmacology.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the OOU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And OOU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Pharmacology In OOU
Before you will be offered admission to study Pharmacology in OOU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 250 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Olabisi Onabanjo University to study Pharmacology.
OOU Subject Combination For Pharmacology
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Pharmacology in OOU.
Use Of English
Is OOU Good For Pharmacology?
The Olabisi Onabanjo University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Pharmacology in OOU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Olabisi Onabanjo University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Pharmacology.
Does OOU Accept Two Sittings For Pharmacology?
The Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Accepts two sittings for Pharmacology.
How Many Years Is Pharmacology In OOU?
Pharmacology in OOU is a 4 years course.
OOU School Fees For Pharmacology
OOU school fees for Pharmacology is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Pharmacology In OOU.