In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Pharmacology in UNIOSUN. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Pharmacology in UNIOSUN, UNIOSUN Requirements for Pharmacology this post is for you.
Osun State University Pharmacology Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Pharmacology in UNIOSUN? Does UNIOSUN accept two sittings for Pharmacology?, What are the requirements to study Pharmacology in Osun State University.
Does UNIOSUN offer Pharmacology? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Pharmacology in UNIOSUN? If you have been asking whether Osun State University offers Pharmacology as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Pharmacology at UNIOSUN have always asked, and also show you the Osun State University JAMB Subject Combination for Pharmacology.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Pharmacology at Osun State University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Pharmacology, all you need to know about Pharmacology department in UNIOSUN as well as other schools you can also study Pharmacology as a course apart from the Osun State University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNIOSUN Offer Pharmacology?
The Osun State University (UNIOSUN) offers Pharmacology.
This means that Pharmacology is Accredited In UNIOSUN.
See Other UNIOSUN Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UNIOSUN offers Pharmacology, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Pharmacology in UNIOSUN.
Requirements To Study Pharmacology in UNIOSUN
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Osun State University through JAMB To Study Pharmacology.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Pharmacology in UNIOSUN.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIOSUN Pharmacology Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNIOSUN Direct Entry Requirements For Pharmacology
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Osun State University through Direct Entry To Study Pharmacology.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIOSUN Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIOSUN Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Pharmacology In UNIOSUN
Before you will be offered admission to study Pharmacology in UNIOSUN this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 250 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Osun State University to study Pharmacology.
UNIOSUN Subject Combination For Pharmacology
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Pharmacology in UNIOSUN.
Use Of English
Is UNIOSUN Good For Pharmacology?
The Osun State University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Pharmacology in UNIOSUN and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Osun State University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Pharmacology.
Does UNIOSUN Accept Two Sittings For Pharmacology?
The Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Accepts two sittings for Pharmacology.
How Many Years Is Pharmacology In UNIOSUN?
Pharmacology in UNIOSUN is a 4 years course.
UNIOSUN School Fees For Pharmacology
UNIOSUN school fees for Pharmacology is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Pharmacology In UNIOSUN.