In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Public Administration in ABU. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Public Administration in ABU, ABU Requirements for Public Administration this post is for you.
Ahmadu Bello University Public Administration Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Public Administration in ABU? Does ABU accept two sittings for Public Administration?, What are the requirements to study Public Administration in Ahmadu Bello University.
Does ABU offer Public Administration? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Public Administration in ABU? If you have been asking whether Ahmadu Bello University offers Public Administration as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Public Administration at ABU have always asked, and also show you the Ahmadu Bello University JAMB Subject Combination for Public Administration.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Public Administration at Ahmadu Bello University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Public Administration, all you need to know about Public Administration department in ABU as well as other schools you can also study Public Administration as a course apart from the Ahmadu Bello University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does ABU Offer Public Administration?
The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) offers Public Administration.
This means that Public Administration is Accredited In ABU.
See Other ABU Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that ABU offers Public Administration, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Public Administration in ABU.
Requirements To Study Public Administration in ABU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Ahmadu Bello University through JAMB To Study Public Administration.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Public Administration in ABU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet ABU Public Administration Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
See JAMB Subject Combination for Public Administration.
ABU Direct Entry Requirements For Public Administration
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Ahmadu Bello University through Direct Entry To Study Public Administration.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the ABU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And ABU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Public Administration In ABU
Before you will be offered admission to study Public Administration in ABU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 250 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into Ahmadu Bello University to study Public Administration.
ABU Subject Combination For Public Administration
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Public Administration in ABU.
Use Of English
CRK or Literature Accepted!
Is ABU Good For Public Administration?
The Ahmadu Bello University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Public Administration in ABU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Ahmadu Bello University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Public Administration.
Does ABU Accept Two Sittings For Public Administration?
The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Accepts two sittings for Public Administration.
How Many Years Is Public Administration In ABU?
Public Administration in ABU is a 4 years course.
ABU School Fees For Public Administration
ABU school fees for Public Administration is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Public Administration In ABU.