In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Radiography in FUOYE. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Radiography in FUOYE, FUOYE Requirements for Radiography this post is for you.
Federal University Oye Ekiti Radiography Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Radiography in FUOYE? Does FUOYE accept two sittings for Radiography?, What are the requirements to study Radiography in Federal University Oye Ekiti.
Does FUOYE offer Radiography? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Radiography in FUOYE? If you have been asking whether Federal University Oye Ekiti offers Radiography as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Radiography at FUOYE have always asked, and also show you the Federal University Oye Ekiti JAMB Subject Combination for Radiography.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Radiography at Federal University Oye Ekiti.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Radiography, all you need to know about Radiography department in FUOYE as well as other schools you can also study Radiography as a course apart from the Federal University Oye Ekiti should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does FUOYE Offer Radiography?
The Federal University Oye Ekiti (FUOYE) offers Radiography.
This means that Radiography is Accredited In FUOYE.
See other courses offered FUOYE.
Now that you are aware that FUOYE offers Radiography, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Radiography in FUOYE.
Requirements To Study Radiography in FUOYE (UTME)
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Federal University Oye Ekiti through JAMB To Study Radiography.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics before you can study Radiography in FUOYE.
- Meet FUOYE Radiography Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
FUOYE Direct Entry Requirements For Radiography
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Federal University Oye Ekiti through Direct Entry To Study Radiography.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the FUOYE Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And FUOYE Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
FUOYE Subject Combination For Radiography
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Radiography in FUOYE.
Use of English
Is FUOYE Good For Radiography?
The Federal University Oye Ekiti thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Radiography in FUOYE and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, the Federal University Oye Ekiti is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Radiography.
Does FUOYE Accept Two Sittings For Radiography?
The Federal University Oye Ekiti (FUOYE) accepts two sittings for Radiography.
How Many Years is Radiography In FUOYE?
Radiography in FUOYE is a 4 years course.
How Much Is FUOYE School Fees For Radiography?
FUOYE school fees for Radiography is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Radiography In FUOYE.