Topfaith University Post UTME For 2024/2025 is out. Details on How To Apply, Post UTME registration requirements, the screening date for UTME and Direct Entry, How to apply for Topfaith University Post UTME, Closing date/Deadline, and eligibility can be seen below.
Topfaith University Post UTME For 2024/2025
Topfaith University Post UTME form for 2023/2024 is out.
The Management of Topfaith University has officially announced the sale of its Admission Form for the 2024/2025 Academic session.
Topfaith University Post UTME Admission Requirements 2024 For UTME And Direct Entry
- All admissions into the University are through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB);
- For admission to 100 Level (via UTME), candidates must obtain five (5) credits at SSCE (or equivalent) in relevant subjects at not more than 2 sittings including credit passes in English and Mathematics; and attain acceptable points in UTME in relevant subjects;
- For admission by direct entry (200 Level), candidates shall, in addition to having five (5) SSCE credits, obtain at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND with credit passes, or possess a good first degree or HND in another field as the case may be;
- Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics shall be compulsory for admission into all courses.
- Prospective students must, in addition to meeting the general admission requirements, also satisfy specific faculty and departmental requirements.
- Interview may be conducted as a component of the admission process in addition to UTME or Direct Entry requirements.
How To Apply For Topfaith University Post UTME For 2024/2025
Buy/Apply for Topfaith University online Post UTME Screening Application form 2024:
- Go to Topfaith University Screening Portal via https://www.topfaith.edu.ng/application.
- Obtain the Topfaith University Post UTME Form Via Topfaith University Undergraduate Portal.
- Click on the Post UTME form publication therein.
- Follow the instructions provided on the portal to successfully buy and register for the Topfaith University Post UTME screening exercise.
- Print out your POST UTME Registration slip afterward.
- Finally, Wait for the Topfaith University Screening date to be announced and the admission list.