Have you been searching for the University Of Calabar, UNICAL Direct Entry Requirements For Pharmacy 2024/2025? Does UNICAL Accept Direct Entry Into Pharmacy?.
Have you been asking the University Of Calabar Direct Entry Requirement into Pharmacy in UNICAL?
If Yes, then this post you are currently reading is for you.
Does UNICAL Accept Direct Entry Into Pharmacy?
YES, The University Of Calabar (UNICAL) Admits students to 200 Level to Study Pharmacy.
Now that you know that UNICAL accepts Direct entry into Pharmacy.
You can apply for admission into 200 or 300level as the case may be through direct entry in UNICAL.
Let’s now look at some of the requirements for students who wish to study Pharmacy at UNICAL.
You Can Apply for UNICAL direct entry into Pharmacy through;
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE)
- National Diploma (ND/OND)
- Higher National Diploma (HND)
- Bachelor of Science (BSC)
- Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB)
- Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB)
UNICAL Direct Entry Requirements For Pharmacy
- The University Of Calabar MUST be your First Choice of Institution.
- You must posse a minimum of five ‘O’ level credits obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to your proposed courses.
- Candidates who possess B.SC Certificate in other courses can also apply.
Now that you know the UNICAL Direct Entry Requirements For Pharmacy, check out the recommended articles below.