UNICAL Post UTME Result 2024 is out. This article explains all you need to know about University Of Calabar Post UTME result 2023 and how to check online using the UNICAL result checker portal via www.myunical.edu.ng.
After sitting for the 2024/2025 University Of Calabar Aptitude test or screening examination the next thing to do is to check your score using UNICAL Post UTME result checking link.
Luckily, it’s easy to check UNICAL screening result this year.
In this article, we’ll show you easy steps and guidelines to check your UNICAL Post UTME score 2024 online.
If you wrote the exam on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday follow the below steps to check your screening result using your phone.
Is UNICAL Post UTME Result out For 2024/2025?
UNICAL Post UTME Result 2024 is Officially Out and the result checking portal www.myunical.edu.ng is now open for you to check your score.
This means that University Of Calabar, UNICAL Screening Result 2024 for all candidates who sat for the examination is notw available online via www.myunical.edu.ng.
When Will UNICAL Post UTME Result Be Out?
The management of University Of Calabar (UNICAL) has announced 24th October 2024 as the latest date for the release of the 2024 UNICAL Post UTME result on the school Undergraduate Portal.
This means that UNICAL screening results will release online on the 24th October 2024.
How To Check UNICAL Post UTME Result 2024 Online
Easy Steps To Check University Of Calabar Screening Result:
- Go to UNICAL Post UTME result checking Portal via www.myunical.edu.ng.
- Enter your 2023 JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Enter your result checker Pin if required.
- Finally, click on “SUBMIT”.
- The portal will load your result if it’s ready.
How To Print Your Screening Result
- Go to UNICAL screening result printing Portal via myunical.edu.ng.
- Follow the instructions provided on the portal to successfully print your result.
- You can print in black and white or coloured.
What To Do After Seeing Your UNICAL Post UTME Result
After UNICAL screening Result is out what next?
- The next thing is to know how to calculate UNICAL aggregate score.
- Secondly, find out the departmental cut-off mark for your course.
- Upload your O’level result (WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB) to JAMB Portal using this (LINK).
- Await University Of Calabar, UNICAL admission list.
- Start monitoring UNICAL admission processes through JAMB CAPS.
- JAMB CAPS is a system designed to monitor the progress of candidates’ admissions between students and institutions.
- Lastly, start saving money for UNICAL acceptance fee and school fees if you are sure of your admission.
A high JAMB and screening score can guarantee admission if you meet other UNICAL admission requirements like O’level and departmental cut-off marks.
Check your result once it’s out to know your chances of gaining admission.
Always visit myeduways for the latest news and updates.
If you have an issue checking your result contact UNICAL for more information.
You can contact University Of Calabar by visiting the official website via myunical.edu.ng.
Lastly, follow instructions and beware of scammers out there.
We hope that you found our article on UNICAL screening results and how to check to be helpful.
kindly share your score using the comment box.