Do you want to know UNICAL screening requirements for new students 2024/2025 or University Of Calabar required documents for freshers?
Knowing UNICAL physical screening requirements and documents for freshers (UTME and Direct Entry) after accepting your admission is of crucial importance.
In this article, we’ll show you all you need to know about UNICAL screening requirements for this year.
UNICAL Screening Requirements For Newly Admitted Students 2024/2025
|1.||O’Level Result Printout|
|2.||2 Attestation Letter|
|3.||UNICAL Admission Notification Slip|
|4.||JAMB Admission Letter|
|5.||JAMB Original Result Slip|
|6.||Birth Certificate Or Age Declaration|
|7.||Certificate of Origin|
|8.||Ol’evel Result Checker Card|
|9.||Acceptance Fees Payment Receipt|
|10.||UNICAL Jack File|
|11.||8 Passport Photographs|
Do your UNICAL Online Registration HERE
Note the Following:
- Locate your department to find out other requirements.
- Make 3 Photocopies of each of the above-mentioned documents and get an office flat file for each of them.
- Your O’LEVEL result must not be original.
- After the submission of your first file, you will be given another file with forms to fill out.
- Red Background Passport is recommendable.
Reach out to 07042357789 via WhatsApp for guidance.