Searching for the University of Ilorin, UNILORIN Direct Entry Requirements For Medicine And Surgery 2024/2025? Does UNILORIN Accept Direct Entry Into Medicine And Surgery?.
Have you been asking the University of Ilorin Direct Entry Requirement into Medicine And Surgery in UNILORIN?
If Yes, then this post you are currently reading is for you.
Does UNILORIN Accept Direct Entry Into Medicine And Surgery?
YES, The University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Admits students to 200 Level to Study Medicine And Surgery.
Now that you know that The UNILORIN accepts Direct entry into Medicine And Surgery.
You can apply for admission into 200 or 300 level as the case may be through direct entry in UNILORIN.
Let’s now look at some of the requirements for students who wish to study Medicine And Surgery at UNILORIN.
You Can Apply for UNILORIN direct entry into Medicine And Surgery through;
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE)
- National Diploma (ND/OND)
- Higher National Diploma (HND)
- Bachelor of Science (BSC)
- Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB)
- Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB)
UNILORIN Direct Entry Requirements For Medicine And Surgery
- The University of Ilorin MUST be your First Choice of Institution.
- You must posse a minimum of five ‘O’ level credits obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to your proposed courses.
- Candidates with a minimum of Lower Credit in Diploma or Merit grade in NCE from a recognized tertiary institution and have five relevant O’ level credits (including Mathematics and English language) are eligible to register into 200 level.
- Candidates who possess B.SC Certificate in other courses can also apply.
Now that you know the UNILORIN Direct Entry Requirements For Medicine And Surgery, check out the recommended articles below.
Thanks for reading.