UNIMED Post UTME Form 2024/2025 and screening form for UTME and Direct entry candidates is out. This article explains all you need to know about University Of Medical Sciences Ondo Post UTME, and how to apply online.
Often candidates missed out UNIMED Post UTME screening because they don’t have sufficient information and guidance.
The good news is that you can easily solve this.
This post is designed to give you all the information you need to know about University Of Medical Sciences Ondo (UNIMED) Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 or UNIMED Screening Form, as it’s also known.
You’ll learn more about UNIMED undergraduate Admission Form, Post UTME commencement date, closing date (Deadline) and how to apply or buy UNIMED Post UTME form online.
People also ask: Is UNIMED Post UTME form out for 2024? When Is UNIMED Post UTME Starting? When will UNIMED Post UTME form be out? What are the requirements for UNIMED Post UTME registration?
How much is UNIMED Post UTME Form? cost of UNIMED form, UNIMED Aptitude test/ the exam date and how to buy University Of Medical Sciences Ondo screening form online.
While some search for UNIMED Post UTME Registration guidelines, required documents for UTME and direct entry candidates.
By responding to the questions above, we’ll show you all you need to know about UNIMED Post UTME and how you can get started!
Is UNIMED Post UTME Form Out For 2024?
University Of Medical Sciences Ondo (UNIMED) Post UTME Screening Form for 2024/2025 is Officially Out and the portal is now open for registration.
UNIMED Post UTME form for 2024/2025 for UTME and Direct Entry candidates is now available online via www.unimed.edu.ng.
Now that you know that UNIMED Post UTME form is out, register immediately to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
When Will UNIMED Post UTME Form Be Out For 2024/2025
When is UNIMED Post UTME Registration Starting?
27th July 2024
The Management of University Of Medical Sciences Ondo (UNIMED) has announced 27th July 2024 as the latest commencement date for the sales of the 2024/2025 Post UTME Screening Application form.
This means that the 2024 UNIMED Screening Form will start selling officially on unimed.edu.ng on 27th July 2024.
Does UNIMED Write Post UTME?
University Of Medical Sciences Ondo (UNIMED) always conducts Post UTME/aptitude test exams for candidates seeking admission into the school.
Will UNIMED Write Post UTME This Year?
University Of Medical Sciences Ondo (UNIMED) WILL CONDUCT Post UTME Exams for 2024/2025 UTME and Direct Entry Candidates who chose the school as their first choice of institution in the just concluded UTME.
Now that you know that University Of Medical Sciences Ondo (UNIMED) WILL CONDUCT Post UTME Exams this year, let’s now look at the price of the UNIMED Post UTME form for 2024
Requirements For UNIMED Post UTME 2024/2025 Registration
General Eligibility to Buy University Of Medical Sciences Ondo Post UTME Form For UTME and Direct Entry Candidates:
- All UME candidates who scored 160 and above in the just concluded 2024 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (JAMB-UTME).
- All Direct Entry Candidates who made UNIMED their first choice
- You Must be 16 years old
- You must have at least an O’level Credit pass in 5 different subjects (Including English language and mathematics). In this case, the O’level result could be WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or any equivalent.
- Your O’level result must not be more than two sittings
Now that you know the eligibility and requirements for UNIMED 2024/2025 Post UTME, Are you eligible for University Of Medical Sciences Ondo Post UTME Application? If Yes, let’s look at the cost of the form and how to successfully apply.
How Much Is UNIMED Post UTME Form For 2024?
UNIMED Registration Form Price:
The management of University Of Medical Sciences Ondo (UNIMED) has announced Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) as the latest cost Price for the 2024 Post UTME form.
This means that UNIMED Screening form 2024/2025 sales at Two Thousand Naira (N2,000).
However, it’s advisable you budget at least Three Thousand Naira (N3,000) for everything that’s including cyber cafe charges.
How To Apply For UNIMED Post UTME 2024/2025
Buy/Apply for UNIMED online Post UTME Screening Application form 2023:
- Go to UNIMED Screening Portal via https://unimed.edu.ng/.
- Obtain the UNIMED Post UTME Form Via UNIMED Undergraduate Portal.
- Click on the Post UTME form publication therein.
- Follow the instructions provided on the portal to successfully buy and register for the UNIMED Post UTME screening exercise.
- Print out your POST UTME Registration slip afterwards.
- Lastly, await UNIMED Screening date and the admission list.
UNIMED Post UTME Closing Date 2024/2025
Online Screening Closing Date And Deadline:
The management of University Of Medical Sciences Ondo (UNIMED) has announced 26th August 2024 as the latest closing date for the 2024/2025 UNIMED Post UTME online registration/screening.
This means that UNIMED will close screening application portal on the 26th August 2024.
UNIMED Post UTME Exam Date 2024/2025
UNIMED Aptitude Test CBT Exam Schedule:
The management of University Of Medical Sciences Ondo (UNIMED) has announced 30th August 2024 as the latest date for the commencement of the 2024/2025 Post UTME screening exams.
This means that the CBT examination will start officially on the 30th August 2024.
Is UNIMED Post UTME Hard?
Just like every other exam, University Of Medical Sciences Ondo (UNIMED) Post UTME is very easy to pass but can be difficult if you don’t prepare adequately.
UNIMED Post UME Screening Past Questions And Answers
You can get University Of Medical Sciences Ondo (UNIMED) aptitude test screening past questions by following this LINK.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
- Anyone candidate who impersonates is liable to 5 years imprisonment.
- If you do not participate in the UNIMED screening exercise you will not consider for admission.
How To Avoid Mistakes During UNIMED Post UTME Registration
- Visit a nice and reliable cyber cafe near you
- Make sure there is good and robust network connectivity before starting your registration
- Ensure you confirm and Provide your correct JAMB Registration Number
- Ensure that the photo you wish to use on UNIMED Portal as PASSPORT is clear that’s if required. Avoid photos with dark backgrounds
- Ensure to use a functional mobile number. you can use any number, it must not necessarily be the number you used during JAMB registration
- Choose your desired course of study as filled in your JAMB UTME/Change of course form if specified
- Review your form and ensure that there are no errors before and after you submit it.
University Of Medical Sciences Ondo Post UTME Statistics
University Of Medical Sciences Ondo (UNIMED) Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (JAMB-UTME) and Post UTME statistics will be posted here once we get accurate data.
Please note that UNIMED is very competitive, more than 45,000 candidates are expected to write UNIMED Post-UTME examinations for the 2024/2025 academic session.
Check back later…
We hope that you found our article on UNIMED Post UTME Form for 2024/2025 to be helpful