Searching For The List Of Universities Offering Estate Management In Nigeria 2023/2024?, Federal Universities That Offer Estate Management In Nigeria And Their Cut-Off Mark?.
State Universities That Offers Estate Management And Their Cut-Off Mark?, Private University Offering Estate Management In Nigeria? What Are The Subject Required For Estate Management?.
If Yes, then this post is for you. I am going to show you the list of all accredited Federal, State, and Private Universities Offering Estate Management in Nigeria.
Before we proceed, kindly check out the General Requirements and Cut-Off Mark for Estate Management Here.
Also, see JAMB Subject Combination for Estate Management.
Let’s assume you now know the general entry requirements for Estate Management, possible JAMB Score for Estate Management, and the JAMB subject combinations.
Let’s now look at the various universities in Nigeria offering Estate Management.
Universities Offering Estate Management In Nigeria
The Following Are The List Of Universities That Offer Estate Management As A Course:
- Abia State University
- Bauchi State University
- Bayero University
- Bells University Of Technology Of Technology
- Caleb University
- Caritas University
- Covenant University, Ota
- Crescent University
- Enugu State University Of Science And Technology
- Federal University Of Technology, Akure
- Federal University Of Technology, Minna
- Gregory University, Uturu, Uturu
- Imo State University, Owerri
- Joseph Ayo Babalola University
- Kaduna State University
- Nasarawa State University
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University
- Obafemi Awolowo University
- Oduduwa University
- Osun State University
- Rivers State University Of Science And Technology
- University Of Cross River State
- University Of Jos
- University Of Lagos, Lagos
- University Of Nigeria, Nsukka
- University Of Uyo
- University Of Calabar
- Wesley University Of Science And Technology