UNIZIK Supplementary Form 2024/2025
The management of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) has announced the sales of the 2024/2025 supplementary Admission form for admission into the 2024/2025 academic session.
Before we proceed, see the list of courses offered in UNIZIK and their requirements.
Eligibility/Requirements UNIZIK Supplementary Form 2024/2025
- Candidates who applied for admission into UNIZIK and also registered for UNIZIK Post-UTME screening exercise but have not been offered admission.
- Candidates must put into consideration their JAMB UTME and O’Level Subject combinations before applying.
How Much Is UNIZIK Supplementary Form 2024/2025?
The cost of purchasing the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, (UNIZIK) Supplementary admission form for 2024/2025 is Twelve Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only (N12,500).
How To Apply For UNIZIK Supplementary Admission 2024/2025
- Visit UNIZIK CAPs at https://apply.unizik.edu.ng
- Login using your username and password (i.e. the email address used for the POST UTME registration). Remember you can always reset your password if you have forgotten it.
- On the dashboard, Click on shop for 2022 – 2023 Admission supplementary.
- If you are eligible, you will see the list of departments you are qualified for, select your preferred department and click on shop for Admission. If you are not eligible, you will also be notified that you are not eligible.
- Choose your preferred mode of payment. And click on make payment.
- If you choose bank payment which means you are booking a slot, you have only 12 hours before the invoice expires and the booking gets cancelled. On successful payment, return to the UNIZIK CAPs to confirm your payment.
- If you choose instant payment, pay with your card and the confirmation will be done instantly and automatically.
- On successful payment confirmation, you will get a notification page showing that you have successfully shopped for the selected department.
- After the notification of successful shopping, proceed to JAMB CAPS, check “Transfer Approvals” and accept the department transfer, to be admitted into the new department.
UNIZIK Supplementary Courses
Supplementary Admissions spaces are available in the following Departments:
|1.||Agriculture Economics & Extension||17||25.||Metallurgical/ Material Engineering||27|
|2.||Animal Science & Production||26||26.||Polymer and Textile Engineering||29|
|3.||Crop Science & Horticulture||25||27.||Petroleum Engineering||37|
|4.||Fisheries and Aquaculture||15||28.||Architecture||11|
|5.||Forestry and Wildlife||27||29.||Building||29|
|6.|| Soil Science and Land
|7.||Africa & Asian Studies||32||31.||Estate Management||20|
|8.||Music||24||32.||Geography & Meteorology||46|
|9.||Theatre Arts||9||33.||Quantity Surveying||40|
|10.||Applied Biochemistry||45||34.||Surveying and Geo-informatics||34|
|12.||Botany||30||36.||Banking and Finance||42|
|13.||Parasitology and Entomology||10||37.||Business Administration||33|
|14.||Zoology||14||38.||Cooperative Economics and Management||95|
|16.||Human Kinetics and Health Education||43||40.||Marketing||100|
|17.||Physics edu||13||41.||Public Administration||19|
|18.||Business Education||22||42.||Geological Sciences||7|
|20.||Home Economics Education||41||44.||Mathematics||19|
|21.||Agricultural Education||50||45.||Physics and Industrial Physics||9|
|22.||Agricultural & Bio Resources Eng.||29||46.||Statistics||28|
Deadline/Closing Date For UNIZIK Supplementary Form 2024/2025
The management of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) has announced 28th February 2024 as the latest date for the closing of the 2023/2024 supplementary admission registration portal.