YABATECH Online Registration Guidelines For Part-Time Students 2024/2025 released. details are as follows:
The management of the Yaba College of Technology has released registration procedures for newly admitted part-time students of the institution.
All candidates recently offered provisional admission on the Part-Time programs in the college are hereby reminded that the registration process has been modified to allow all ND 1 and HND 1 candidates conclude the online registration process to enable them pay school fees, generate matriculation number and print their examination dockets.
YABATECH Online Registration Guidelines For Part-Time Students
- Pay the acceptance fee.
- Upload and submit the required documents on the applicant’s portal on https://portal.yabatech.edu.ng/portal/
- Click on payment of school fee and pay fee accordingly (https://portal.yabatech.edu.ng/payment/). NB: Your user id is your application YCT number.
- Generate matriculation number on the applicant’s portal.
- Re-login to the “student’s portal: to register your courses
- Print Examination Docket
- Continue with other registration process
All candidates are to complete the above process on or before Thursday 18th March 2023.
- Physical screening will be conducted at a later date.
- Candidates are however to take responsibility for the documents they are uploading.
- The provisional admission will be forfeited if and when the information uploaded is discovered not genuine or valid.
For online technical assistance: whatsapp only 08118049642, 08172790181 or 08026232267.