In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Public Administration in UNIPORT. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Public Administration in UNIPORT, UNIPORT Requirements for Public Administration this post is for you.
University Of Port Harcourt Public Administration Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Public Administration in UNIPORT? Does UNIPORT accept two sittings for Public Administration?, What are the requirements to study Public Administration in University Of Port Harcourt.
Does UNIPORT offer Public Administration? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Public Administration in UNIPORT? If you have been asking whether University Of Port Harcourt offers Public Administration as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Public Administration at UNIPORT have always asked, and also show you the University Of Port Harcourt JAMB Subject Combination for Public Administration.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Public Administration at University Of Port Harcourt.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Public Administration, all you need to know about Public Administration department in UNIPORT as well as other schools you can also study Public Administration as a course apart from the University Of Port Harcourt should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNIPORT Offer Public Administration?
The University Of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) offers Public Administration.
This means that Public Administration is Accredited In UNIPORT.
See Other UNIPORT Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UNIPORT offers Public Administration, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Public Administration in UNIPORT.
Requirements To Study Public Administration in UNIPORT
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Port Harcourt through JAMB To Study Public Administration.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Public Administration in UNIPORT
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission
- Meet UNIPORT Public Administration Cut off Mark
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score
UNIPORT Direct Entry Requirements For Public Administration
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Port Harcourt through Direct Entry To Study Public Administration.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIPORT Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIPORT Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Public Administration In UNIPORT
Before you will be offered admission to study Public Administration in UNIPORT this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 270 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Port Harcourt to study Public Administration.
UNIPORT Subject Combination For Public Administration
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Public Administration in UNIPORT.
Use Of English
CRK or Literature Accepted!
Is UNIPORT Good For Public Administration?
The University Of Port Harcourt thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Public Administration in UNIPORT and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Port Harcourt is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Public Administration.
Does UNIPORT Accept Two Sittings For Public Administration?
The University Of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Accepts two sittings for Public Administration.
How Many Years Is Public Administration In UNIPORT?
Public Administration in UNIPORT is a 4 years course.
UNIPORT School Fees For Public Administration
UNIPORT school fees for Public Administration is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Public Administration In UNIPORT.