In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Veterinary Medicine in UNIMAID. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Veterinary Medicine in UNIMAID, UNIMAID Requirements for Veterinary Medicine this post is for you.
University Of Maiduguri Veterinary Medicine Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Veterinary Medicine in UNIMAID? Does UNIMAID accept two sittings for Veterinary Medicine?, What are the requirements to study Veterinary Medicine in University Of Maiduguri.
Does UNIMAID offer Veterinary Medicine? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Veterinary Medicine in UNIMAID? If you have been asking whether University Of Maiduguri offers Veterinary Medicine as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Veterinary Medicine at UNIMAID have always asked, and also show you the University Of Maiduguri JAMB Subject Combination for Veterinary Medicine.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Veterinary Medicine at University Of Maiduguri.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Veterinary Medicine, all you need to know about Veterinary Medicine department in UNIMAID as well as other schools you can also study Veterinary Medicine as a course apart from the University Of Maiduguri should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNIMAID Offer Veterinary Medicine?
The University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) offers Veterinary Medicine.
This means that Veterinary Medicine is Accredited In UNIMAID.
See Other UNIMAID Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UNIMAID offers Veterinary Medicine, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Veterinary Medicine in UNIMAID.
Requirements To Study Veterinary Medicine in UNIMAID
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Maiduguri through JAMB To Study Veterinary Medicine.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Veterinary Medicine in UNIMAID.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIMAID Veterinary Medicine Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNIMAID Direct Entry Requirements For Veterinary Medicine
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Maiduguri through Direct Entry To Study Veterinary Medicine.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIMAID Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIMAID Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Veterinary Medicine In UNIMAID
Before you will be offered admission to study Veterinary Medicine in UNIMAID this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 250 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Maiduguri to study Veterinary Medicine.
UNIMAID Subject Combination For Veterinary Medicine
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Veterinary Medicine in UNIMAID.
Use Of English
Is UNIMAID Good For Veterinary Medicine?
The University Of Maiduguri thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Veterinary Medicine in UNIMAID and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Maiduguri is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Veterinary Medicine.
Does UNIMAID Accept Two Sittings For Veterinary Medicine?
The University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Accepts two sittings for Veterinary Medicine.
How Many Years Is Veterinary Medicine In UNIMAID?
Veterinary Medicine in UNIMAID is a 4 years course.
UNIMAID School Fees For Veterinary Medicine
UNIMAID school fees for Veterinary Medicine is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Veterinary Medicine In UNIMAID.